Labels

Friday, June 10, 2011

BUS528 Project Management: Introduction


I wanted to study MBA for long time. My dream finally come true! I am in the MBA program since 2011 spring. California University of Management and Technology (CALMAT) where the campus is located in San Jose Down Town; The center of Silicon Valley. This is an exciting opportunity.

The following is the HW for CALMAT MBA BUS528 - Professor Eric Tao

First, I would like to introduce myself.
This is my second semester of CALMAT MBA course. I have taken 2 classes in the previous semester. I am working as a software developer specialized in system and hardware diagnostic application in networking equipment company. I've been working for the same company for 10 years. This means no doubt, I like my company. However I am looking for what to do next and want to move toward it once I find it.
I am from Japan. I graduated school and worked in both Japan (BE) and US (MS) so I probably know the cultural difference.

It is so exciting to learn bussiness related issues in CALMAT. Especialy, project management can be applied in many fields not only in business organization. In my understanding, project management is necessary to improve efficiency of the team work and meet the goal. I am expecting I will know how after taking this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment