Labels

Friday, September 16, 2011

BUS600 ~ { 1st entry } My Vision and Goal

BUS600: Foundation of Business Management, Professor Tao

 I am working as a software developer in computer and networking industry over the last 10 years. My specialty is always focused on technology so that I did not really pay attention to the business of my organization. My company was a leader of high Giga technology, so that it had high chance of going to the public in early 2000s. However the top management made mistake just only one time then they (we) missed the chance to go public entirely. With my observation,  the management seemed luck of a certain knowledge regarding financial documentation so they could not file IPO in right timing.  It is OK for individual engineers to move one firm to the others to do the similar tasks continuously but I am more interested in the company organization as a whole to success and grow myself in the organization; how to survive in the market with having right knowledge and good ethics. MBA is a best place to learn. It is not only for learning but also the place for application to the real business idea of ourselves appreciated by customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment