Labels

Thursday, June 14, 2012

About bus 595 Special Topic: finantial market


Why I am taking this class and what I expect


Unlike other courses, this CALMAT course is utilizing one of the online courses so called Open Course Wave by Yale University. This will be a new case study for CALMAT in this semester. As I glanced the site briefly, they are many kinds of lectures in different fields of study in Yale Univ. I did not know that such courses can be taken by free in the internet.  CALMAT is really up-to-date in finding good things as the educator. The main reason I am taking this course is that it has been reviewed and  recommended by the CALMAT professor especially for MBA level students. The course must have a lot of  useful information to study. Also we will have the ULearn online forum so I would expect the study will have a certain degree of interaction among students then stimulating my mind regarding the topics. (-- not real time, but it is OK)



Open Course Wave – Yale University
Course #: ECON 252 (2011)  



There are many other courses I might be interested anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment